VisTitle 2.1 Full Installer
Operating Platform: Win XP,Vista,Win 7
Before install VisTitle 2.1 Full installer, please make sure your VisTitle dongle has been upgraded to 2.0, or you have VisTitle 2.0 activation code ready. During installation, installer will check your dongle, if necessary, it will ask you to input 2.0 activation code.
VisTitle 2.1 is a small update for VisTitle 2.0, which fixed some issues in VisTitle 2.0. Any VisTitle 2.0 user can upgrade to 2.1 with free.
Here is fixed issues:
- In some non-square pixel video format, preview image was zoomed along horizontal direction when seeking timeline in VisTitle.
- In some case, 3D stereoscopic option controls was lost when adjust window size
- If “Render all” property was selected, there is some incorrect rendering when text object has “Frame” shade property.
- When project enable 3D Stereoscopic, in some case, effect edit view did not show correct selection box, and preview window only have left eye preview image.
- If text object has play area effect, in some case, some character could not cut out.
- If EDIUS 6.5 project has VisTilte clip, EDIUS 6.5 was crashed when using “Consolidate project” or XRE to transcoding project
- Import a VisTitle title clip with “Transfer to project folder” option selected, EDIUS 6.5 was crashed
- “Consolidate project” could copy *.vtmovie and *.vxdmtex file to destination in EDIUS 6.0x and EDIUS 6.5
- Select VisTitle title clip in EDIUS bin, “Delete Files” in context menu could not delete disk file.
- Export any text files in VisTitle, the file will be always saved as unicode format to compatible some asia language.
After finish downloading the installer, please decompress zip file to a folder, and then run VisTitle2.1_ENG_Full.exe to begin installation. When to end of installation, installer will install the latest DirectX driver automatically if you check DirectX option.
You need to login to download it.If you do not have a VisTitle user ID, please register now !