Professional Live Streaming Software
VisLive Pro can realize broadcast-quality live streaming easily without any requirement for professional radio and television knowledge or complicated broadcasting crew. It’s featured with multi-channel switching, various transition, PIP, GPU-based professional chroma keying, virtual set, beauty FX, VCR playback, sound mixing, and many other functions. Just go live right away.
HD Live Streaming Software Supporting 5+1 Inputs.
5 channels of video signal access — switch by Cut or Mix.
Multi-Layer Graphics Overlay
4 Logos — support displacement, zoom, transparency adjustment and other operations. 1 CG — support dynamic and static CG, as well as foreground animation.
Beauty FX includes retouch, whiten, and slim adjustment. User can adjust parameters of skin color, edge blue, brightness, contrast, etc., and adjust the way and degree of face-slim.
Color Correction and LUT
Proceed automatic white balance according to the absorbed color from input channel. Support hue, saturation, brightness, contrast, and gamma adjustment. A variety of color adjustment effects are preset for quick application. Support third-party LUT file import. Support RGB and alpha channel curve adjustment.
Audio Mixing, Sound Effect, and Noise Suppression
Support embedded with audio input and analog audio input (mixer). Proceed audio mixing and volume adjustment operation. Sound effect templates provide special sound effects for program production. And audio noise suppression function can be used to remove the background noise.
Multi-Channel PIP and Custom Scene
1 fast PIP with I/O effects. All the input channels support operations such as zooming, cropping, rotation, flipping, masking, etc. User can customize scene and add layers freely to create desirable image. Dozens of custom scene templates are ready to be used with double clicks.
Multi-Platform Real-time Publish
Support live streaming to 5 platforms at a time, 2 virtual camera outputs, and 1 NDI output to meet the docking between different platforms, making the live event publish smoother and the audience wider.
Medical Academic Exchange
Internet Celebrity Show
Compatible with Various I/O Cards
Native support Blackmagic Decklink series I/O card. It’s compatible with various USB video and audio capture boxes or cards. It can access to traditional SDI/HDMI camera signal no matter it is 50i or 30P. VisLive Pro is automatically compatible with various resolutions, frame rates, field sequences in real-time without additional equipment for signal conversion.
Support Decklink series and other I/O card
Various USB video and audio capture box
Traditional SDI/HDMI camera signal access
Support HD, 50i or 30P
Automatically compatible with various resolutions
Compatible with Multiple Streaming Media Protocols, Support NDI
Compatible with RTMP/RTSP/UDP/HTTP streaming media protocols and NDI protocol. Support easy access to signals of third-party application (network streaming, IP network camera, computer screen in LAN, NDI camera, etc.).
Support Mobile Phone Camera
Easily access local mobile phone camera signal via VisLive APP, or access remote mobile phone camera signal via VisLive Cloud.
VisLive APP provides three connection modes, which are WiFi, RTMP, and VisLive Cloud. WiFi mode is for connection in LAN. RTMP mode is suitable for WAN and can push the signals of mobile phone cameras to third-party network platforms. VisLive Cloud is suitable for remote mobile phone signal access. Remote mobile phone signals can be accessed to VisLive Pro via the 6-digit connection code of VisLive Cloud. VisLive APP is featured with beauty FX, tally indication, audio output, auto focus, auto light, landscape and portrait screen adaptation, and other functions. It supports signal transmission in high, medium, and low quality, suitable for different network environments.
Mobile Phone Screen Cast
IOS (Screen Mirroring)
Access iPhone desktop signal with Screen Mirroring” function for gaming live streaming or APP presentation.
Android (VisLive Screen Cast APP)
Access Android phone desktop signal with VisLive Screen Cast APP. (*Audio is not supported right now.) VisLive Screen Cast APP supports resolution and bit rate setting to control transmission quality. Choose the same channel to be connected in the APP as in VisLive Pro.
Simple & User-Friendly Operation Experience
The UI can be adjusted according to one’s usage habit. Customize the UI to make it more user-friendly.
Multi-Channel Live Streaming with One Camera
Convert one camera into four virtual camera positions with digital zooming function by camera duplicating. Easily realize zooming effect without operating camera.
Multi-Channel PIP and Custom Scene
1 fast PIP with I/O effects. All the input channels support operations such as zooming, cropping, rotation, flipping, masking, etc. User can customize scene and add layers freely to create creative PIP effect.
Add target source to the custom channel to perform keying operation and adjust beauty FX and color correction to make character and scene blend as much as possible. Support dynamic foreground and background, making it easy to create more imaginative and dazzling virtual effect.
Audio Mixing, Sound Effect, and Noise Suppression
Support SDI/HDMI embedded audio and analog audio (on-site microphone) input to capture live sound. Perform volume and mixing adjustment of live audio. Provide sound effect presets to be added in real-time during program production. Synchronize video and audio input by adjust video and audio delay. Support copying mono into dual sound track. And audio noise suppression function can be used to remove the background noise.
Support live streaming to 5 platforms (rtmp&rtmps) at a time. Support various parameters setting for live streaming. Support 2 virtual camera outputs and 1 NDI output to meet the docking between different platforms, making the live event publish smoother and the audience wider.
VisLive Cloud Streaming
Support VisLive Cloud live streaming exclusively. Access remote signals instantly via 6-digit connection code.
VisLive Pro Features
|Free Trial||30 Days|
|Project Format||720p25, 720p29.97, 720p30, 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60
1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94
|Z CAM Camera||5|
|Online Streaming Media||5|
|NDI/NDI HX Signal||5|
|Color Bar/Image/Media File||√|
|Phone Access||Screen Cast||√|
|QR Code Scanning||√|
|6-Digit Connection Code of VisLive APP (Remote Connection)||√|
|SDI Embedded Audio||√|
|AUX (Support Professional Sound Card, Access Analog Audio)||√|
|Bokeu||When the input is not consistent with project resolution, bokeu effect can be added.||√|
|PIP||Various PIP I/O Effects||√|
|Digital Zoom||Frame content in the source picture to place it in another channel for output, 4 virtual positions can be set at most.
(Realize multiple positions switching with one camera.)
|Local Media||Video/Image/Image Sequence/Time-Lapse Photography||√|
|Local Audio (.mp3/.wav/.w64/.wma)||√|
|Local CG||Image/Image Sequence/Time-Lapse Photography||√|
|.vtlayout (from VisTitle)||√|
|Title Template Library||√|
|Virtual Set or Multi-Channel PIP||Custom Set||Channels||6|
|Channel Setting||Chroma Key||√|
|Extended Screen||Support all source signal/single channel/PGM (mirror) output||√|
|Live Streaming||Delay for Live Streaming||√|
|Number of Url (rtmp/rtmps)||5|
|Recording Live Streaming Media Output||√|
|Recording||Record PGM as MP4 (H.264) File||√|
|Recorded file being sent to VisEdit automatically||√|
Windows 7 Professional SP1 or above
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3570 @ 3.40GHz Quad-Core or above
- Memory: 4G or above
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 or above
- Internet: 1000M or above
Note: local video resolution should be no bigger than 1280*720 when using minimum configuration.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4770, 3.4GHz Quad-Core or above
- Memory: 8G or above
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or above
- Internet: 1000M or above
VisLive Pro V3.0 Release Note
- VisLive Pro supports up to 6 channels (5 external signals + 1 media channel).
- Support screen casting of mobile phone (iPhone is accessed via screen mirroring method, and Android phone is connected via VisLive Screen Cast App).
- Support setting any CAM channel as “Copy Channel”, which can copy the image of other CAM to this channel. You can trim or digitally zoom the image to realize the effect of 4K input being converted to an extra HD camera position.
- Support setting any CAM channel as “Custom Scene” to add image layers. The layers can be external image files, as well as another CAM channel. You can set position, rotation, zoom, transparency, cropping and other parameters of each layer to control its performance in the scene. The scene template package file (*.vxscepkg) can be imported and exported. The template package file contains picture files referenced by the scene to facilitate the exchange of scene template between different computers.
- Test signal device type is changed to “media file/color bar/monochrome”. Each channel can be set to this type, and the loop playback of video files is supported.
- Redesign the settings of each channel, and divide the channel settings into multiple pages which are Source Video Position, Basic Property, Delay and Audio Settings, Beauty FX, Color Correction, and Chroma Key. As long as the computer performance allows, each channel can add special effects such as beauty FX, color correction, and keying. Background and foreground can be added to channel, and image size, position, rotation and other properties can be adjusted as needed.
- All channels support digital zoom, and background blur effect can be added to non-full screen image.
- Add whitening function to Beauty FX.
- Color correction effect supports white balance, gamma, sharpen, and LUT.
- PIP includes more in/out effects.
- Support 4 Logos. Add more fading in/out effects. Improve the editing operation of Logo in PGM window.
- Add more transition effects. Preset dozens of GPU based transition effect templates.
- VisLive Pro supports live streaming to 5 addresses at most.
- Support live streaming to VisLive Cloud, realizing remote signal access (use VisLive to push the stream to VisLive Cloud in other place, and local VisLive accesses the signal via 6-digit connection code).
- Support virtual camera output to realize docking with third-party program (for example, VisLive can output live image to Taobao or Tik Tok live broadcast).
- Support 90-degree rotated NDI output in portrait screen project (aka. rotated as landscape screen to output). This function can be used when some third-party live broadcast client accesses VisLive signal through NDI Virtual Input. NDI name can be altered.
- Support mirroring output expanded screen, which can be used in cases where the host needs to watch the display to check his position and gestures.
- Add shortcut menu, preset some shortcut operations for quickly call (such as opening Windows audio control template, opening Windows device manager).
- Support multiple drag-and-drop operations, such as dragging and dropping media files, custom scene templates, and Logos from Windows Explorer to channels.
- Support automatically rotating 90 degrees in portrait screen mode so as to output in landscape mode via I/O card.
- Upgrade the underlying rendering engine to GPU render to further improve real-time performance.
- Support noise suppression function.
- Fix the problem of incorrect display when adjusting the position of titles in interlaced project.
- Fix the problem that some graphics cards cannot record MP4 files in interlaced project.
- Fix the problem that in some cases, the last frame remains in the channel after the device goes offline.
- Fix the problem of incorrect stream pulling.
- Fix display and operation problem of some interfaces.
VisLive Pro V2.6 Release Note
- Support streaming to rtmps address;
- Update NDI to the latest NewTek SDK 4.1, support NDI source of NDI HX Camera;
- Support Z CAM E2 series camera by network cable in LAN.
VisLive Pro 2.5 Release Note
- Support signal auto detection and connection of Decklink board card, board card setting page is updated to allow manually choose signal format.
- Fully compatible with signals of different format and frame rate from project to be connected for live switching. Provided that the device is recognizable, its signal can be used in various project formats.
- Refine Videostar live streaming function, add Custom Streaming Channel function and Refresh channel button.
- Support importing *.vtobject file to CG list.
- Add title dynamic & static state switching function, scale to alter the duration of animation.
- Refine title editing, after title editing is done in mini title editor, the cursor will return to the correct position in main program, exit after press Ctrl + S (Save), Ctrl + Shift + S (Save As), or Ctrl + Q (Cancel).
- Support renaming clips (shortcut key N).
- Improve the editing function of color correction curve editor, the channel can be switched automatically via clicking to select the curve.
- VisLive full-screen camera: connected with software on PC with HDMI cable, featured with stable connection, low latency, and high image quality; HD/4K resolution, self-adaptive landscape or portrait mode; mobile phone camera, convenient and flexible, occupied Less space, suitable for all types of shooting.
- The bug of default format is fixed after installation. VisLive Demo and Standard version is set to 720 30P, while VisLive Pro set to 720 50P.
- Fix the issue that extended screen hot swap is not supported in some cases. Now extended screen can be found in real time.
- In scroll title tab of title mini editor, it fails to modify the scroll play length by selecting the speed (fast, slow, etc.); set the property of rectangle and other geometric objects to other graphics, nothing happens; the focus is not correct when entering the editor, now the focus will be automatically set to the editing area so the shortcut keys such as Ctrl + A will respond immediately; the clip icon in title library doesn’t reflect the correct aspect ratio or Alpha.
- Fix crash issue caused by incompatibility when opening project file created by different version. Now it follows the downward compatible rule.
- Fix the issue when setting the third color to be keyed in chroma key panel, interface will not be refreshed instantly.
- Fix the problem that GIF file cannot be imported in CG list.
- Keep the required items and remove the redundant in fine-cut material right-click menu.
- Modify device automatic selection function. Only select camera and board card device automatically, other devices will be selected manually.
- Support registry mode for camera device, compatible with some new Blackmagic devices.
- When the software is connected with two or more camera devices of the same model, the device name in device list is updated to be displayed with number, such as “Camera 1” and “Camera 2”.
- Fix the issue that RTMP address of some platform (e.g. Penguin E-sports) may not be recognized.
- Fix the problem that when chroma key and color correction are both applied to a certain channel at the same time, adjusting the blurring of image edge may cause rendering black field.