VisEdit Pro V2.0 Release Note
1) Add sequence logo function. Two global logos can be set on the entire timeline or between in and out points of the sequence.
2) Add “Import Subrip (*.srt) Subtitle File…” function, which allows importing srt file and then automatically generating subtitle clips onto the top track of the timeline.
3) Add “Composite Mode” function for video clips, which can superimpose light effect clips on the video image.
4) Add “Opacity” function for video clips, which can quickly change the transparency of the superimposed layer.
5) Add “Background Blur” function for video clips with adjustable blurring degree.
6) Enhance “Paste Text” function. When pasting text copied externally onto the timeline, the paste option will pop up. The paste template can be automatically applied to generate titles in batches, or the template can be applied to generate titles in batches by fixed lines or by empty line group.
7) Add “Paste Template” function. You can save a title as “Paste Template”. When you paste text onto the timeline, the template can be automatically applied to generate title clips.
8) Add “Apply to selections” function, which can apply the current title template to selected title clips on the timeline in batches.
9) Support double-clicking a title template in template library to apply to selected title clips on the timeline in batches.
10) Add “Paste Text to Title Clip” function (Ctrl+H), which can automatically apply the copied text to the selected title clip.
11) Add “Paste Template to Title Clips” function (Shift+H), which can use a copied title clip as template and apply it to selected title clips on the timeline in batches.
12) Add “Paste Matrix” function on timeline, which can paste the copied content from the clipboard onto timeline according to the number of arrays and array interval set.
13) Add “Compound Clip Loop Play…” function, and the loop interval can be set.
14) Add “Audio Monitor” option to the right of timeline status bar, which can turn off audio monitoring or set the monitoring volume.
15) Add “Audio Output” option to the right of timeline toolbar, which can adjust the main audio output volume of the timeline.
16) Add timeline sequence length and screen zoom ratio information display to timeline preview window.
17) Add “Display Safe Area” and “Display Audio Volume Indicator” option to timeline preview window, which can also be set in interface settings of system options.
18) Add “Audio Volume Indicator” display option to full-screen preview window, which can also be set in interface settings of system options.
19) Add “Full Screen Preview in Current Monitor” function (shortcut key F12) to timeline preview window.
20) Add “Enable audio scrubbing” option, which is enabled by default. And when searching for frame on the timeline, the sound of the frame can be heard.
21) Add “Do not break timeline playing” option, which is enabled by default. If searching for frames while the timeline is playing, the current playback will not be interrupted. And the playback will restarted from the searched position until it is stopped manually.
1) Optimize the “New” operation of portrait screen project to facilitate the production of portrait screen programs.
2) Fixed the problem that the result of pasting clip to gap on track via shortcut key is different from that of pasting via menu option. If the length of the clip exceeds the gap, the clip will be automatically cropped to fit.
3) Fixed the problem that the out point of clip will be cut when adding the clip by “Paste and Insert” to the gap on track.
You need to login to download it.If you do not have a VisTitle user ID, please register now !