Going Live Being Easier Than Ever
VisLive is an easy-to-use streaming and recording & broadcasting software on PC, with easy connection to mobile phone camera, computer camera, and camera, with all the local video, music, and CG at your disposal.Now for all your live events including concert, music, sports, gaming, lectures, etc., VisLive will help you push it to the audience.
VisLive makes multi-camera and multimedia live streaming easier and funnier than ever.
Multi-camera Streaming System
VisLive is an easy-to-use streaming and recording & broadcasting software on PC, with easy connection to mobile phone camera, computer camera, and camera, with all the local video, music, and CG at your disposal.
Now for all your live events including concert, music, sports, gaming, lectures, etc., VisLive will help you push it to the audience.
VisLive Pro Workflow
Scan the QR code to download VisCamera App for IOS
Scan the QR code to download VisCamera App for Android
You can also search “VisCamera” in your mobile APP store to download.
Network Streaming Camera
Microphone or Line Audio
- Monitoring 4 inputs simultaneously, broadcast the live event from multiple angles. 3 CAM inputs displays the live event from multi angles, 1 local media used to insert trailers or ads, and 1 audio for background music. Preview window of 4 inputs gives you a clear view of the event and guarantees program broadcasting go right.
- Switching can be operated by pressing button, mouse key, and keyboard. Both hard-cut and MIX are supported.
Add CG, LOGO, and other effects
Add two local LOGOs and one CG at the same time. Support image of multiple formats(BMP, JPG, TGA, PNG, TIFF, etc.), image sequence, and VisTitle animation files(*. Vxmovie). The position of the footage can be freely adjusted.
High-quality online streaming
Multiple streaming media formats to be selected, seamless connection with multiple platforms, start live streaming by one key. High, medium, low, and custom streaming quality to be selected, allow you to store 5 RTMP addresses and watch the live broadcast through mobile phone, tablet, and PC anytime and anywhere. Save the streaming file on the hard disk, and record in the high-quality H.264 encoded MP4 file.
- Provide video & audio delay function to ensure perfect synchronization.
- Copy function of left and right channel to realize stereo sound output.
- Support MP3, WAV, WMA, and other common audio formats. Compatible with audio sampling rate/bit rate of 44.1KHz/48KHz, compatible with multichannel file.
- Music file can be automatically added to main output, providing background music for live broadcast.
- Audio protection: Air or Follow play mode (Follow: prevent audio of live scene going out during intervals).
- Audio Mixer is used to adjust the audio gain of each source and control audio main output.
- Sound effect templates are a variety of audio effects preset to add sound atmosphere to program; sound effect template manager allows you to add and manage sound effect template.
RTMP Down Streaming
RTMP down streaming function allows you to use 4G network or network cable to realize various signal connection such as webcam and phone.
INCLUDED IN VISLIVE PRO
Support professional camera and HD project formats
- Support 3 SDI/HDMI (embedded audio) inputs at most, 1 SDI/HDMI (embedded audio) output;
- Support 1920*1080/50i/25P, 1208*720/24P/25P/30P/50P/59.97P/60P, and other HD formats;
- Support portrait screen project, the software runs in portrait screen mode, which means signal source, local video, CG, recording, and streaming are processed in portrait screen mode, gives user a different viewing experience.
High-quality chroma keying,virtual set compositing,and color correcting
The color key tool can be used to select multiple color fields in the same picture, and make fine adjustments such as gain, balance, suppres, and clip. Common used parameter configuration can be preset as template for quick call.
Media file, 3D scene, pictures, VisTitle animation file (*.vxmovie), CG file (editing and playing of *.vtlayout file), etc., different elements can be used to build virtual scene of different styles.
Adjust the brightness of picture by regions based on RGB color adjustment; control brightness of the picture by adjusting the saturation of bright, medium, and dark region of red, green, and blue color.
|4 channel switching||√||√|
|Video board input/output||√||×|
|Portrait screen project||√||×|
|Connect signal from VisCamera APP||3 Inputs||2 Inputs|
|Down streaming||3 Inputs||2 Inputs|
|High-quality chroma key||√||×|
|Beauty FX, PIP FX, LOGO||√||√|
|Record GV HQ file||√||×|
|Live streaming and recording||√||√|
Windows 7 Professional SP1 or above
- CPU: Intel Core i5 3570 @ 3.40GHz Quad-Core or above
- Memory: 4G or above
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 or above
- Internet: 1000M or above
Note: local video resolution should be no bigger than 1280*720 when using minimum configuration.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4770, 3.4GHz Quad-Core or above
- Memory: 8G or above
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or above
- Internet: 1000M or above